Wednesday, October 16, 2013

App Review for Pic Collage

Here is my app review for Pic Collage.

App review For Pic Collage
Pic Collage is an app where you can choose the background and layer photos on one page. You can drag photos that you have already saved and then click on the photo and drag it across to where you want it on the page. You can place the photos where ever you want it to be and you can choose as many photos as you want.   
I have used Pic Collage to take photos of Gina’s lamb Timmy coming to school.                                                                                                                                
Pic Collage helps me with my learning because you can take photos of your work and you can see how much you have learnt.
I think Pic Collage should stay on the ipad or ipod because it helps with all your hard learning by showing what you can do now and how much you have learnt.
Next time I use Pic Collage I am going to try and use it at the end of each term to show my favourite things about that term and all of my hard learning in Room 9.

By Gemma and Paige 

What have you used Pic Collage for?

No comments:

Post a Comment