Friday, October 25, 2013


Once upon a time there lived a girl named Gemma and her dad named Nathan and dad went to pick his daughter from school at 3:09 and Gemma was out on the verandah and when Gemma sore her dad talking to Gemma’s dad’s friend Eddie and dad was and dad ‘’said’’ how are you Eddie and Eddie said I am fine how about you good and dad said yeah good like always Eddie and then when Mrs Head said you can go I know have a good weekend everyone I gave my teacher a big hug and said bye and me and dad ‘’said’’ Mc donald for dinner Gemma and I said yes please so we got or dinner took it home sand then we ate it and then I went to have a shower and when I was in the shower I heard some music going on and it was my dad putting some music on and I was wonder what was going on there so then I found out  after once I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and then went back on the coumptuer and then I brushed my hair and then my dad is eating crumpets now then…

No comments:

Post a Comment