Monday, August 26, 2013

Evidence of achieving my maths goals

My maths goals are to get faster at answering my basic facts.































These pictures show that I am getting faster at answering my basic facts and I am achieving my goal. My score has dropped a little bit but I got a harder test. My first four tests asked addition and subtraction questions but my next test asked addition, subtraction, multiplication and division questions.





To show my working and be able to explain how I work out a problem.




My last maths goal is to use my doubles and tidy tens to add and subtract. I have achieved this goal and am now using my doubles to help work out my times tables. I double my two times tables to work out my four times tables 2x4=8 so 4x4=16 so 8x4=32 so this is how I worked it out you need to double 16 so 16+16=32.

No comments:

Post a Comment