Monday, August 26, 2013

Evidence of achieving my reading goals

My reading goals are to extend my vocabulary to know what more words mean.


This is still one of my goals because I got the same score in my STAR test. I got 6/10 I want to try and get a better score next time.

To share my ideas about the text with my group.

I am starting to share a few more of my ideas but I need to think carefully about what I am reading so that I can answer more.

To confidently answer questions about the story especially inference questions.
I am still working hard on this goal to try and answer questions about the story I have just read. Sometimes I need to slow down because I can read really quickly but I have to listen to what I am reading so that I can answer the questions.

My last reading goal is to match the picture to the word.

This shows that I got 10/10 and doubled my score from the beginning of the year, so I am reading carefully to check the picture and the word.
·      

No comments:

Post a Comment